domingo, octubre 11, 2009

Your not these here

Do not ask your forgiveness, nor your reason to be, just ask a desire to this great god, the moon reflects your body, your eyes i attract, make me cry, i ask God to return to feel your skin, burning, I feel your absence, and hurts, but you learn to live with the pain, and learned of it, now put in practice your lessons, and it bothers me when I am the mirror and i see you.

By that every time your memory i torments, alongside my memory to an end of wishes painful, and my reason falls below the bed, and search the home electrical appliances a substitute for your skin is useless. -That yourself my soul and its purity?-.

If you do not have known, if not for you, do not have been so beautiful that could become the life. At times looking through the window i remember your smile, that it was for me in the good times and bad. a part of my... no, my whole being this by your side, by which very always be my soul, my heart and my life.

No hay comentarios: